Head of People
You will Lead the People Function of this well known UK Consumer Brand.
You will be responsible for developing and Leading the company People Strategy.
Our client is a well know organisation in the Consumer Healthcare space and they are looking for a Head of People as part of ambitious growth plans. Our client is a consumer / customer focused business with a focus on Retail and Healthcare.
This is a new and exciting role and is part of new Senior Leadership team to help drive the business forward.
The Head of People role will be pivotal to ensuring our client is able to achieve their goals.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of People will to lead our HR, Training and Recruitment teams, to include: HR strategy and implementation, talent acquisition, learning and development, organisational change, mentoring, coaching, facilitation, building and leading teams, assessment and selection, candidate attraction, candidate profiling, hiring processes, on-boarding, retention, employee commitment, performance improvement, organisational change management. Experience of optical and audiology sectors not required.
As Head of People for this Surrey based Consumer Healthcare Business you will:
- Develop and lead the company wide HR/People strategy
- Building and developing teams to meet the strategic aims across the organisation.
- Creation of market leading candidate attraction, assessment and selection and induction processes
- Deploy a continuous improvement culture throughout the life cycle of our employees to include sustainable and world class Staff On boarding and staff retention strategies & creating employee commitment,
- Build and maintain continuing strategies towards performance improvement, including performance improvement models for managers, PDP for staff, definable career development pathways. PIP framework
- Develop and implement Company wide well being programme
- Provide strategic direction on the shape of learning and development activities that drive performance improvements across all functional areas
- Review HR policies and practices and up-skilling managers on capability and performances, ensuring compliance to best practice and employment law
- Introduction and implementation of systems to automate and improve paper based systems and streamline processes
- Ensuring all aspects of employment legislation and law are adopted.
Our client is looking for a candidate that can demonstrate:
- Success in a Head of People, HR Director or Head of HR Role
- A Track record of leading on key people related strategies that include recruitment, talent and engagement.
- A track record of leading and developing an HR Team
- Experience of working in a customer / consumer focused sector such as Healthcare, Retail or Services.
The ideal candidate will be located within a commute of Surrey but will be able to travel for work.
A salary of up to £80,000 plus benefits that include a company car or allowance of £6,000