Ashley Kate are delighted to supporting our professional services client in their search for an experienced HR Manager.
This is a vital role where you will support the organisation in all aspects of HR management and to fully implement HR polices and procedure to guide and advise Partners, Heads of Department and Line Managers on all aspects of Human Resources, both strategic and tactical.
Your duties will include -
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing HR procedures and advice on areas for improvement.
- Ensuring that effective induction training is carried out for new starters, in conjunction with Partners, Managers and others.
- Develop a company-wide training plan and individual training plans to monitor training, development and CPD provision.
- Ensure that appraisals are regularly carried out
- Support Managers and Partners during the appraisal process where required
- Conduct periodic salary benchmarking internally and externally.
- Provide guidance on salary levels and benefit structures.
- Manage much of the recruitment in house and when appropriate to outsource, manage external recruitment agencies.
- Manage complex employee relations.
- Oversee that all starters, leavers and amendments to the payroll are correctly notified using the payroll software and reporting procedures.
- Take responsibility for the processing, administration and reporting of staff pensions.
To be suitable for this role you will need the following skills and experience -
- CIPD qualified at level 5+ (or equivalent).
- Strong experience of dealing in a professional service environment, or similar with direct recruitment, retention strategies, ER issues, TUPE, pensions, engagement strategies, performance management and direct line management with limited supervision.
- Generalist HR knowledge.
- Experience of working in an HR role, preferably as working as a sole/most senior HR professional within a business.