HR Manager - EMEA
City of London
£60,000 - £65,000
My client are a fast-growing, start-up Tech business based in then City. Due to their rapid growth they are now looking for a HR Manager to support their EMEA population. Reporting into the Head of HR, this role will be working closely with VP's and Head's of department to implement and roll out a strategic people plan.
Key duties will include:
- Be on the front line working closely with VPs, Heads, Managers and Employees for people-related issues.
- Provide advice, guidance and coach managers and employees on all aspects of people management and the implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Promote CSR, D&I and foster a healthy work environment to implement appropriate employee engagement programs.
- Develop an employer brand strategy and raise awareness through consistent communication on multiple platforms.
- Build and implement recruitment systems and processes designed to attract and engage the best calibre
- Train and advise hiring managers on successful and effective recruitment practices
- Use data and metrics to track and measure recruitment, but also to identify areas of iteration and improvement of the recruitment process
- Develop and operate on/off-boarding process
- Maintain records of personnel-related data
- Manage the implementation of benefit & compensation programmes
- Support payroll activities.
- Support Managers with basic HR related queries and produce reports when needed
- Support with international visa processes and mobility
- Collaborate with the Global HR Team to implement HR programmes within EMEA region
- Ensure compliance of processes and services to company and regulatory rules
- Knowledge of current employment legal practices with a proven history of sound judgement and experience with sensitive HR employee/manager related situations, employee relations and organisational changes
- Solid PowerPoint skills for creating effective and compelling communications.
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. BambooHR)
- Confident in using G Suite (Google Drive and Gmail, in particular)
- Experience working and managing multiple stakeholders at different levels
- Change management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Engaging personality with an ability to connect quickly with people at all levels and in all locations
- Attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks with exceptional organisational, follow through, and people skills.
- Creative mindset with a passion to design new programs and events
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly