Assistant HR Business Partner
Our client is an established business, enabling growth for the organisation and the people within it by investing considerable resource into new product development and marketing activities.
Their growth targets are ambitious and create a lively and agile workplace; fostering innovation and ideas from their teams and encouraging and supporting individuals to reach their full potential.
They are currently seeking an Assistant HR Business Partner to join the team on a 12 month FTC.
As the Assistant HR Business Partner, you will work to support the day-to-day smooth running of the HR Team, offering support to managers across the business on all aspects of HR. You will support and coach line managers during meetings and to manage any issues that may arise with their teams are handled effectively and in line with company Values.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Talent Team by attending interviews to ensure best practice is followed and that candidates are aligned to company Values
- Supporting and advising on disciplinary / grievances / dismissal and redundancy procedures
- Supporting and advising on capability / performance concerns
- Keep all HR documents up to date, reflecting any changes to Law.
- Supporting New Starter onboarding - working with the team to ensure contracts, offer letters are issued.
- Liaise with relevant line Managers to ensure induction and training arrangements are in place
- Work with the H&S advisor to ensure Health & Safety Training is carried out for new starters & refreshers in place as necessary or all employees
- Communication with Employees during periods of absence (maternity, long term sick).
- Analysing key department metrics (turnover, sickness, engagement etc.) as well as addressing issues where applicable
- Co-ordinating training activities
- Supporting the launch of the Group Values and embedding these into the organisation culture
- Support the annual performance management cycle - tracking appraisals, supporting managers with performance concerns, supporting the management of the annual bonus scheme.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a HR role, CIPD desirable, however not essential. You will have excellent attention to detail, strong written and spoken communication skills you will ensure that all documentation is produced accurately and in a timely manner. Experience of minute taking during employee relations matters essential
You will have a confident and professional demeanour, will be process orientated, methodical and organised, and will be motivated to suggest improvements and take ownership of delivering change.
If you are able to manage a diverse work schedule, have great interpersonal skills, and ready to hit the ground running on this 12-month contract, please apply today!
What you'll get in return
Up to £40,000 pa DOE, plus benefits in a growing, changing, fast paced, multi-faceted business. Due to progressive change, there is a chance that this role, or a similar role in the business may become available on a permanent basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Assistant HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly