HR Shared Services Manager
As the HR Shared Services Manager, your focus will be to maintain customer satisfaction for the services provided by the UK Shared Service Centre and to provide leadership support to the HR Administration team. You will be the main point of contact for UK employees, ensuring that all HR related issues are reviewed and fixed wherever possible.
A global manufacturer of specialist products within the FMCG space.
Key responsibilities for the HR Shared Services Manager include:
- Maintaining customer satisfaction for the services provided by the UK Shared Service Centre.
- Provide leadership support to the HR Administration team.
- Acting as the main point of contact for UK employees, ensuring that all HR related issues are reviewed and fixed wherever possible.
- Managing customer relationships through surveys, mystery shopping, change control processes, issue logs, process improvement initiatives and weekly/monthly reviews.
- Managing resource in the team, planning against peaks and troughs in demand, tracking SLAs and KPIs, and operating within agreed budgets.
- Keeping abreast of relevant HR legislation, ensuring that we remain compliant with our internal standards and legal requirements.
- Providing personal and professional development opportunities and line management to a team of five, as well as being an active member of the UK SSC Leadership team, contributing to overall strategy.
- Building effective relationships with key partners within the business, across a diverse set of groups, ensuring the UK business has a seamless experience when working with the UK HR SSC.
As the successful HR Shared Services Manager, you will demonstrate:Minimum requirements:
- Educated to degree level and/or an HR professional qualification.
- Experience managing a transactional team in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Knowledge of HR legislation, processes, policies, practices, trends and technologies.
- Ability to deliver strategies, objectives, business process improvements, transformation projects.
- Experience managing and motivating a team through periods of change.
- Resilient, with strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, able to manipulate data in Excel and present in PowerPoint.
- Experience of a Workday implementation.
As the successful HR Shared Services Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary ranging from £45,000 - £50,000.
- 10% bonus.
- Company pension and share scheme.
- Life assurance and income protection.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Cycle to work scheme and shopping discounts.