HR Officer / Advisor - 9 month FTC
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this superb Organisation based on the outskirts of Bath (with parking) to recruit an enthusiastic HR Officer / Advisor initially for 9 months.
We are looking for you to be a proactive, customer-focused HR Officer / Advisor, with experience of building effective relationships and providing clear, insightful and practical advice to managers. You will be motivated by the prospect of being part of a team that's changing the way things are done, and relish opportunities to make a difference to your stakeholders and the HR delivery.
You will also have:
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication style, explaining complex concepts and information clearly and concisely to a diverse stakeholder group
- Relationship-building skills - able to build and maintain strong business relationships, and provide appropriate challenge when needed
- Influencing skills - able to understand different perspectives and positively influence others to change their practice
- A Degree or equivalent qualification, or able to demonstrate a comparable level of experience
- CIPD qualified or part qualified or equivalent
If you are available at short notice, have some great HR exposure and can commit to 9 months, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
Apply for HR Officer / Advisor - 9 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly