Trainee Recruitment Consultant
TTrainee Recruitment Consultant, £20,500 - £23,.5K plus uncapped commission (£22-30k OTE first year) Central London, Industry leading training throughout your career - Fast track promotionsrainee Recruitment Consultant, £20,500 - £23,.5K plus uncapped commission (£22-30k OTE first year) Central London, Industry leading training throughout your career - Fast track promotions
We are currently looking for ambitious and sales driven individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. No prior recruitment experience or qualifications are required for this position, instead we are looking for individuals who display our core values: passionate about people, ambitious, insightful, expert and innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
Recruitment can be tough, but we will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your targets and be a successful recruitment consultant. You will also have access our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 6 months + experience in some form of sales or KPI driven environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative (even more important while we are working remotely!)
What you'll get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents@hays support network
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.