HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner with strong generalist HR background including strategy as well as strong ER, Tupe and stakeholder engagement.
Highly successful and innovative SME Engineering business with a strong culture and sense of team-working.
As HR Business Partner to a dedicated customer group you will build sound relationships with stakeholders at all levels and work creatively to bring about solutions and introduce new ideas for the longer term benefit and success of the Business. With responsibility for an HR Advisor and playing key role as part of the HRBP team, you will execute the HR strategy and in an agile and flexible way. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing people solutions in a way that is culturally aligned.
- Developing the EDI strategy and bringing it to life with tangible and measurable results.
- Analysing trends and metrics to develop proactive solutions as well as policies and practices.
- Working closely with your leadership group to develop people plans that support performance, career development and organisational change.
- Leading on HR for your business area and regularly presenting and interpreting meaningful data to your senior stakeholder group.
- Deploying the reward strategy successfully at local level and linking to retention.
- Acting as the escalation point for high level/complex employee relations issues.
- Delivery of business change activities.
- identifying opportunities for process improvement.
To be considered for this role you will have proven experience as a true HR Business Partner, working with senior stakeholders. You will have some experience in different environments and know 'what good looks like'.
You will be able to demonstrate your resilience and ability to take your stakeholders on a journey with demonstrable and measurable results.
You will be proactive and someone with a flexible, solutions focused approach, willing to roll up your sleeves as well as work at a strategic/high level and consider the longer term opportunities linked to business success.
A high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to flex your communication style is essential as well as a strong sense of team and collaboration on achieving success.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly innovative environment.
Please note this role is site based 5 days/week.
Up to £60,000 per annum
A range of additional bens