HR Business Partner- 12 Month FTC
Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a leading, international law firm to find an experienced HR Business Partner to join the HR Business Partnering leadership team, to drive forward the HR agenda in line with the firms business strategy.
The role is currently aligned to the firm's Finance and Corporate Practice Groups, and you will closely support the partners across these areas- circa 300 across both, across all locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead HR Business Partnering responsibility for assigned UK Practice Group populations - to be a key point of contact for HR consultancy services.
- Bring commercial and pragmatic HR expertise to discussions with key stakeholders, partnering with colleagues across the whole HR function to design and deliver well thought through people solutions for your aligned PG.
- To lead on the approach to and coordination of cyclical HR activity within your PG such as performance reviews and annual reward cycle.
- Lead on HR projects for the whole firm, diagnosing needs and developing solutions e.g approach to talent identification and management, employee engagement, change management.
- Provide trusted one to one guidance to stakeholders on HR matters.
- Provide general advice on HR policies and managing complex Employee Relations issues
- Work with colleagues to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the HR function ensuring knowledge is captured across the firm.
- Be an active member of the HR Business Partnering leadership team and more broadly across the HR function
- Lead a small team of HR Advisors
- Strong HR and business acumen, able to display a commercial and pragmatic approach.
- Proven track record of driving forward an HR agenda in line with business strategy
- Highly commercial in approach- thinking about business needs and not only from an HR perspective
- Technical depth in a specialist HR discipline such as Leadership and Talent, Organisational Development or Employee Experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills with the ability to develop business strategy
- Demonstrable ability to coach and influence senior stakeholders
- Able to build relationships at all levels based on trust, respect and delivery.
- Collaborative and proactive in attitude
This will be offered on a 12 Month FTC initially, with every opportunity t go permanent. They will consider someone on notice too ut idelaly an ASAP start date.
An understanding of a Partnership is a strong advantage, and an international, matrixed firm.
Apply for HR Business Partner- 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly