Exciting opportunity as a standalone HR Manager position, managing both strategic and day-to-day aspects of People Management including policies/procedures, salaries, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand.
Due to business growth a successful independent firm in property and housing industry based in Stevenage is looking for a HR Manager to join their team.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- This is a varied HR Manager position where applicants need to be prepare to manage the full HR cycle from advisory ER cases through to general HR administration.
- Ensure all employment practices comply with current UK legislation and company guidelines as well as considering best practice - update relevant policies, procedures & documents as necessary
- Ensure employee data is appropriately & accurately gathered, stored and processed in line with GDPR - includes updating both local and HQ systems as well as running Payroll
- Coach, advise and support managers in all aspects of People Management
- Advise and support employees to understand company policy and UK employment legislation
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy - coach and guide managers
- Manage talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding - coach and guide managers
A successful HR Manager candidate:
- previous experience in an operational generalist role
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A keen problem solver and self motivator
- Strong organisational skills
- CIPD Level 5 desirable not essential
- Previous experience working in HR standalone role would be advantage
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team
- Opportunity for progression
- Benefits Scheme
- Competitive Salary