Tech Recruiter- 3 Months (Inside IR35)
We have an opportunity for a Tech Recruiter to join a growing, global Financial Services focussed Consultancy for an intiial period of 3 months (on a PAYE day rate).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join an established team within a hybrid Delivery/Team Lead role. THe organisation have highly ambitious growth plans and to help meet this demand we are looking for a well-rounded recruitment professional to join the team to help drive direct hiring in the Engineering space.
You will work as part of a larger In-House team and will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process of hires within the Digital Engineering practice. You will also be responsible for overseeing the performance and delivery of a team of engineering recruiters.
This is a varied, exciting and demanding role where you will be required to build strong relationships. It is important for this role that you can work under pressure, have excellent attention to detail and are able to use your own initiative.
What will your role look like?
- Partnering successfully with various Engineering and Technology leaders within the business to identify their hiring needs
- Delivery of successful recruitment campaigns
- Developing brand awareness and working on diverse and innovative attraction strategies to build a strong pipeline within a competitive candidate market
- Producing accurate and meaningful performance reporting to help drive successful outcomes, team productivity and business decisionst
- Interviewing at all levels and role types within the Digital Engineering arena
- Developing social networking channels and promoting the firm as a firm of choice
- Driving and supporting projects which benefit the immediate team, wider recruitment function and business as a whole
- Ability to establish credibility with senior managers and influence / manage expectations at all levels
It would be very useful if you have the following:
- Prior Engineering recruitment experience across a variety of key technical roles including (but not limited to) Java, DevOps, Cloud, Data & Mobile Engineers.
- Proven success within an inhouse recruitment role with extensive stakeholder management
- Ability to demonstrate direct hiring delivery
- Sourcing experience with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience in financial services and/or consultancy recruitment would be an advantage