HR Systems Analytics / HR Technology Senior Specialist
Excellent opportunity for an HR Systems Analytics specialist to join a professional HR Systems team
Were seeking a professional HR Systems / HRIS analytics specialist to lead, deliver and develop the HR System as part of the integrated HR and Payroll solution, and reporting activities within the HR&OD Service.
You will play an integral part in the project team for the delivery of the Digital Enablers Programme, including self-service functionality, e-recruitment, absence management and annual leave.
The balance of responsibilities will vary throughout the course of the role to align to the peaks and deadlines of the business as usual and project activity.
- As a HR system expert, you will lead elements of the day to day maintenance, utilisation and optimisation of the HR&OD suite of technological solutions currently including iTrent, Employee / Manager Self Service Portal, reporting tool(s) and e-days.
- Undertake a lead project role in the delivery of a range of programmes including self-service functionality, e-recruitment, absence management and annual leave. This will encompass the full end to end process from procurement to implementation.
- Using specialist knowledge and experience ensure operational efficiency and increased organisational performance in respect of system functionality, reporting, associated processes and procurement and implementation of new technology. This includes ensuring optimal use of new practices including digital technology.
- As a key systems and workforce information contact, liaise with in the development and implementation of the system to ensure it is aligned to business needs.
- lead and ensure delivery of organisational reporting requirements through scheduled, batched and bespoke reporting and trend analysis, acting as a key liaison for data. This includes regular provision of a suite of MI and trend analysis in a dashboard format (or other appropriate output) to support organisational activity, including but not limited to workforce and succession planning, equality and diversity, workforce profile, absence management, vacancies and variance reporting
- Play a lead role in the development of working practices that enhance and assure the integrity and quality of staff data. Work towards continuous improvement of service and processes within the Team and wider organisation. Improve the quality of workforce information and data management across the
- Manage relationships with the software supplier and its support/help desk function on behalf of end users. Also act as liaison officer within HR for all IT related projects and resources.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR systems with a focus on system development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques, making recommendations to the senior team to drive forward system efficiency and functionality.
Were seeking an HR Systems Specialist / Lead who has a strong background within complex organisations.
- Significant experience of developing system functionality and reporting requirements
- Extensive HR Systems Analytical and Reporting skills
- Relevant experience of BI tools and report writing
- Extensive experience of building and using databases/reporting tools; proven experience in manipulation and analysis of large volumes of data
- Track record of successful and relevant project management, where innovative solutions have been delivered within a large complex organisation
- Technically skilled and systems orientated, and an expert user of MS Office Applications (specifically advanced MS Excel skills).
- Ideally experience of iTrent
This is an excellent opportunity for an initial 24 months fixed term contact
Excellent benefits - holiday/pensions and flexible working environments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Systems Analytics / HR Technology Senior Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly