HR Business Partner
As a fully-integrated member of the global HR team, the HR Business Partner will be involved in the full generalist remit, working closely with an assigned customer group. This role has the potential for a large degree of business exposure, therefore the successful incumbent will need to be comfortable operating across multiple levels.
A global leading developer and manufacturer.
As the HR Business Partner, key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the defined customer group of directors/managers to deliver business goals. Providing information to enable them to make personnel-related decisions on such matters as attendance, absence and performance, using the data available within HR to identify patterns of behaviour and equity and proposing solutions and alternatives.
- Support, advise and provide insight to managers with regards to workforce planning, succession planning and talent management.
- Maintaining a good working relationship and clear communication paths with HR colleagues and other support functions to ensure all activity relating to employees is consistent and efficient.
- Applying knowledge around legal requirements and geographic regulations to ensure that HR policies and guidelines remain compliant and current, advising and updating the business on changes to employment law.
- To put forward ideas on process improvement and taking ownership of project work as assigned.
- Developing and reporting HR metrics as required and compare to benchmark data.
- To take care of sensitive employee data and at all times maintain the strictest of confidentiality.
As the successful HR Business Partner, you will demonstrate:
- Degree educated in a Human Resources/Business related field.
- CIPD accredited.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification desirable/Evidence of CPD
- Broad understanding of all areas of HR, across UK and other geographies.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the application of employment legislation in the UK and in Germany.
- Proven track record in change management, organisational design and employee relations.
- Fluent German and English Language skills essential.
- Strong and credible communication and people skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm to bring own ideas to the table.
The successful HR Business Partner will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Happy to discuss flexible working arrangements.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Private health care scheme.
- Generous annual leave package totalling 32 days (inclusive of bank holidays).