Compensation and Benefits Specialist
The Compensation & Benefits Specialist will provide technical and operational support with the day-to-day management of the organisations reward and benefits propositions. You will assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager with a range of reward initiatives, including pay and benefits benchmarking, modelling and analytics.
One of the UK's largest independent pensions and wealth management specialists.
As the Compensation & Benefits Specialist, key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Compensation & Benefits Manager with a range of reward initiatives, including pay and benefits benchmarking, modelling and analytics.
- Supporting the annual pay review and bonus scheme processes, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the reward governance framework.
- Conducting complex modelling and analysis to support various reward workstreams, such as benchmarking, comp survey submission, salary range design, annual pay review and regulatory reporting such as Gender Pay Gap Reporting, ensuring analysis and recommendations are aligned with the reward strategy.
- Developing insights and reward recommendations based on data analytics.
- Assisting with the annual benefits renewal process and liaise with benefits broker/providers regularly.
- Developing good understanding of the companies benefits package, ensure the benefits platform configuration is correct and troubleshoot as required.
- Acting as the first point of contact for compensation and benefits queries.
- Managing and understanding the organisations complex pension scheme, administration and calculations.
- Working closely with payroll colleagues, and provide payroll coverage if required, to ensure payroll accuracy and other reporting requirement such as P11d submission.
- Assisting in ad hoc reward projects as required.
As the successful Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a reward role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel (essential) and in PowerPoint (preferred).
- Ability to work proactively and take initiative.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt at pace.
- Ability to influence and is confident in interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working with conflicting priorities and ambiguous situations.
If successful, the successful Compensation & Benefits Specialist will receive:
- A competitive salary, c.£40,000 - £45,000
- Bonus eligibility
- Central Bristol office
- Opportunity to work remotely