Staffing and Utilisation Business Partner
We have a current opportunity for a Staffing and Utilisation Business Partner on a permanent basis. The role sits with the Resource Management team of an innovative specialist management consultancy.
- Coordination and maintenance of business resource planning tools
- Resource utilisation forecasting for a nominated industry sector and providing input into the centralised cross-sector utilisation reporting
- Provide qualitative considerations on current utilisation and future trends.
- Building relationships with BU leadership to support resource management decisions
- Organising and chariring weekly resource management/staffing calls and follow-up
- Liaises with the staffing leads to understand current resource allocation and bench situation
- Supporting staffing leads to find demand for unassigned resources during periods of lower demand and identifying additional resource pools during periods of increased demand.
- Engaging with other resource management business partners to obtain a company-wide view on supply and demand
- Identify potential future peaks or troughs in demand based on utilisation forecasts
- Work with Associate Management function to engage Associates and to set up agreements and Schedule of Services
- Facilitate the Associate onboarding process with the project manager
- Able to hit the ground running with regard to their understanding of business planning tools, monitoring and analysis of resource management within a similar professional services/management consulting environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change
- Able to navigate a degree of ambiguity.
- Keen to collaborate with others
- Focussed on problem-solving - able to recognise how issues and challenges have come about, but more interested in solving them than admiring the problem.
- Experience of developing or streamlining processes and tools to support Resource Management framework
- Experience and knowledge of using Microsoft Excel and ability to interpret, enhance and optimise MI reporting conducted via multiple excel spreadsheets
- Ability to research, analyse and present information with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational abilities