People Operations Manager
A genuinely unique and exciting opportunity is now available within a rapidly upscaling and hugely ambitious business. They have recently doubled in size to 300 staff and have only been operating for 4 years so doing incredibly well. As the business has grown so quickly HR is yet to catch up so they are in process of hiring and investing heavily into this department currently in order to meet business demand.
The role of People Operations Manager is available and will responsible for helping to run a first class HR Service Centre, continually look for better ways of working and process improvements and be the go to for HR Service queries. Additionally the role will manage and mentor three Coordinators which is also likely to grow as times goes on.
To make the role a success candidates will need to bring some key experience, skills and very importantly attitude to the table. Firstly we are looking for candidates that have previously led a worked in a fast paced HR Operations Team. You'll be a super Manager, possess highly numerate and data savvy skills. Good sense of humour, pragmatism and the ability to work in an exceedingly fast paced and constantly changing environment are critical.
What you'll be responsible for:
- You'll be responsible for managing the full people lifecycle from Onboarding to Offboarding
- Managing all People (HR) processes internally and improving these for efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
- Improving our self-service by creating guidance, toolkits and workflows for key processes, educating and training the business and People team
- Making sure our practices are legally compliant across all our geographies.
- Working with other parts of the People Team and business functions to deliver a seamless people experience.
- Work to develop a 'Service' driven approach that delivers a high-quality experience and manages high-volume transactions in the most effective and cost-efficient way.
- You'll lead a small team of People Coordinators to guide them on how to best organise and manage people queries.
- You'll focus on continuous improvement of the people experience and process efficiency.
- You'll be the guardian of data integrity, cleansing and auditing to make sure we hold accurate data
- Building our reporting and analytics capabilities, extracting data and insight to share with People Partners and other leaders, to drive key business decisions
- Ensure automation and technology plays a role in delivering experience and efficiencies. Manage and drive improvements in our People Systems estate including HRIS, Engagement tools etc
- Take the leads on people projects and initiatives.
- You must have People Operations experience, ideally managing a team in a scaling business.
- Focused on improving service and people experience with a track record of delivery in growing environments.
- Have experience working across multiple countries.
- Pragmatic and progressive with a non-bureaucratic approach, willing to get stuck in and hands-on.
- The ability to make quick, sound recommendations based on knowledge and judgment. Able to focus on what's important.
- Spots opportunities to simplify and improve processes to drive better results.
- An insights whizz. Able to turn complex data, into insights and a compelling story.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to facilitate plans, projects and initiatives.
- High energy, with the capacity to deliver against a large workload.
- Enjoy delivering as part of a team!