Temporary HR Administrator
Page Personnel HR are working with a client with offices in Irlam. They need urgent support from a Temporary HR Administrator for a minimum period of 8 weeks.
Our client are experienced an exciting period of growth and have some project work that needs completing over a minimum period of 8 weeks. They are recruiting for a Temporary HR Administrator to support them with this. Offices are in Irlam.
The key responsibilities for the Temporary HR Administrator are scanning and uploading documents onto systems, creating and maintaining personnel files, cleansing data, assisting with ad hoc administrative tasks, handling first line low-level HR queries. The role is based in Irlam.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in an HR capacity
- good knowledge of MS Office and HR systems
- meticulous attention to detail
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- willingness to learn and work at pace
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our client offers salary c£21K, on-site parking, HR exposure, potential for extension