People and Culture Manager
We are currently partnering exclusively with a Global Art Gallery based in Central London to secure a new People and Culture Manager for their London population.
The business is growing rapidly, opening new galleries in the most prestigious of areas across the globe, including LA. This is a superb opportunity for someone looking to progress in their HR career!
Working a maximum of 3x days per week in the office, you will run the UK operations and be responsible for 120 staff based in the UK. The three key elements to the role are Recruitment, Payroll and Generalist advice.
- Being the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Responsible for the entire employee lifecycle within the UK.
- Launching annual reviews.
- Act as a coach to hiring managers to help them get the best from their teams, increase individual capability and challenge ideas, practices and thinking in a constructive way.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process in accordance with company standards and diversity and inclusion policies.
- Implementing a learning culture within the store by role modelling self-development.
- Payroll processing (manual) from start to finish working in collaboration with the outsourced payroll provider.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a generalist HR Advisor or HR Manager role.
- Strong Recruitment experience
- Payroll processing experience (manual, ideally!)
- A track record in generalist HR roles, able to work at pace across the full HR remit.
- Proven ability to build long term, trusting relationships at all levels.
- Experience coaching managers and the confidence to advise of a range of HR queries.