HR and Talent Acquisition Manager
We are currently recruiting for a HR and Talent Acquisition Manager for a Scaleup Tech business based in the City of London (Remote working for now, hybrid working on offer).
Are you currently in Talent Acquisition with some experience in generalist HR duties? Do you have a desire to get more exposure and progress? This could be the role for you!
This business is extremely fast growing, working with some of the most well-known enterprise brands across the globe. With 80 staff members at present, they are looking to increase their headcount by more than 50% over the next 12 months. The primary function of this role (certainly over the next 12 months) will be to ensure that they hire the very best people across all functional teams.
Its currently a standalone position (which could change in time considering their growth plans!), which will focus on Talent Acquisition for the most part, however, candidates interested will need to be comfortable with a broad range of responsibilities including HR generalist activities and some HR Administration tasks. From a split point of view, you would be looking at 75% Recruitment, 25% HR.
Reporting to the COO, your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide Line Managers with support on souring, shortlisting and pre screening potential hires with a best in class on boarding experience.
- Build talent pipelines, through targeted campaigns and candidate generation strategies.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to execute and manage an effective direct hiring plan in line with their strategic plan and vision.
- Be the first point of contact with regards to Operations, Employee Engagement, Employee relations and HR Administration
In terms of experience, you will ideally have:
- At least 3 years recruitment experience
- A proven track record of candidate generation/assessment through a variety of channels (job boards, social media, direct sourcing, and referrals)
- Good HR Generalist exposure
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary (Up to £50,000)
- Stock options
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working