Head of HR Business Partners
Annapurna have partnered with a global media company who are looking for a Head of HR Business Partners to join the team on a 12 month contract basis.
We are ideally looking for someone who can start Mid- End of July/start of August.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Head of HR Business Partners will manage a global team (HR Business Partners and HR Managers). They will have responsibility for employees in EMEA and North America. Experience of working on a international level is advantageous.
Along with having HR Business Partner responsibilities for your own dedicated client group; you will also be responsible for the development of your team.
- Define, develop and execute the people plans that align with the business strategy in accordance with the needs of the business
- Develop and mentor the HR team
- Continuously look to improve the employee experience
- Champion company culture and values
- Coach and advise senior management in order to improve leadership capabilities
- Solve any complex organisational challenges that a fast growing start up will experience.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working as a Senior HR professional in a similar industry
- Excellent UK employment law knowledge
- International employment law knowledge is a bonus
- Experience of team management and mentorship
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to partner with Senior Executives.
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
The role is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who likes to work in a fast paced environment and is keen to add value to another organisation.
Please note, we are currently experiencing a very high level of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.