Temp HRIS Analyst
As HRIS Analyst you will provide timely and accurate people management information. Sitting within the Compensation & Benefits team and working in close collaboration with the rest of the HR team, you will create of HR data dashboards, aggregate data from disparate sources and embed into monthly reporting.
The client is a fast paced, global fintech organisation.
- Build the people reporting capability through a series of data dashboards, aggregating data from a variety of sources and translating it into monthly reports providing meaningful business insights.
- Provide people risk information (Staff Attrition) such as Resignations, Regretted Leavers, Staff Turnover
- Drive and deliver continuous improvements to our HR data reporting capability.
- Responsible for key people data audit requirements.
- Assist with Data cleansing for the new HR system as well as provide systems testing support as and when required.
- Responsible for the reviewing, coding, querying (when required) and approving HR and related invoices.
- Ad hoc reports as requested by the business/HR team
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous MI reporting and analysis experience in a global corporate environment, HR preferable
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services (Banking knowledge)
- Experience of working with HR Systems preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with advanced skills in MS Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups), and PowerPoint
£250 per day
Immediate start date