Oakleaf are currently recruiting for an HR Assistant to join an Investment firm initially on a 3 month basis. This will be a busy role providing support to the HR Manager on various HR projects and a point of contact for general HR queries, covering payroll and benefits.
- Accurately maintaining employee records in line with compliance and regulatory legislation and HR databases
- Managing benefits administration e.g. answering employee queries on benefits, liaising with providers and assisting the HR Manager with the annual reporting and review of benefits.
- Providing support for the onboarding process for new hires, including: fulfilling paperwork requirements, right to work checks, reference process, updating systems and benefit providers.
- Providing support for off boarding
- Assisting the HR Manager with the recruitment process
- Supporting the HR Manager with the monthly payrolls (UK, Madrid, Milan and Luxembourg).
- Assisting with employee queries on payroll.
- Providing support for processing invoices and responding to letters and general enquires.
- Supporting with ongoing HR Projects
- Experience and knowledge of HR operations dealing with general HR and payroll queries
- Excellent communication skills and attention detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in Financial Service sector would be advantageous
Flexible home working is available.