Page Personnel HR are working with a public sector organisation to recruit an HR Advisor to join and support the North in a Regional role. This role will have a full generalist remit. You will be based in Manchester and willing to travel to various sites when needed.
Our client is a well-established public sector organisation. They have enjoyed significant growth within the last 12-18 months and the HR Advisor role will play a pivotal position in continuing this trend. The HR Advisor role will sit in the Manchester office, with regular travel required to various other UK sites to meet and build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are monitoring attendance, helping line managers to manage sickness and absence, coaching, advising and supporting managers regarding ER matters aligned to organisation's values, support management through consultation activities, advising and guiding management on appropriate practices, assisting with recruitment processes, working alongside HR Services to ensure all necessary administration and payroll activities are delivered on time. The role is based in Manchester and will involve some travel across a designated region.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Working towards a professional qualification (CIPD or equivalent)
- Relevant experience within a generalist HR role
- Experience of providing HR advice and support to managers and wider business stakeholders
- Experience of working on projects with set outcomes and timescales from an HR perspective
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Willingness to travel
Salary up to £35k DOE + Flexi-holiday scheme + Excellent medical benefits + Fantastic progression and development opportunities