Interim Senior HR Advisor - 12 month FTC - South Yorkshire
Senior HR Advisor - South Yorkshire/Nottingham
12 month FTC
Supporting the HR Business Partner, the Senior HR Advisor will provide comprehensive generalist advice and guidance to their designated business area with a strong emphasis on employee relations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Case management on employee relations matters, e.g. absence/sickness, performance/capability, grievances, disciplinary, maternity etc
- Take the lead on typical/routine ER cases and update HR Business Partner on progress and ensure escalation of more complex cases to HR Business Partner.
- Advise on pay and reward activities and support the HR Business Partner by gathering and preparing information that will facilitate associated cyclical activities.
- Participate in HR projects, taking ownership of actions assigned and working to deliver those activities against the project framework timelines.
- Facilitates new starter processes and support the probationary review process
- Delivery of Induction programmes for new hires.
The successful candidate will have a generalist background with strong experience managing employee relations, performance management and employment law ideally from either a manufacturing, engineering, construction or logistics background