HR Administrator - 6 Month Contract
Within this role you will act as first point of contact to all employees at this operations site, answering, troubleshooting, and escalating employee questions or issues. Other duties will include dedicated first line administration to support the HR Management team.
A developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical product.
- Support employee relation cases
- Participate in HR Projects when required
- Support employees and managers to ensure they follow HR processes and procedures
- Responsible for all aspects of HRIS Workday recruitment, and be the 'HRIS Workday' champion
- Maintenance of HR documentation and employee records in line with GDPR
- Routine correspondence with employees and third party agencies
- Proven HR Administration experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have experience using HRIS Workday
- Proficient in MS Office
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to gain experience in a successful, global company.