Your new company
Our client who is a global organisation is seeking to recruit a new role into their business, HR Business Partner. This role is initially working remotely and will be guided by government guidelines back into the office. Once into the office you will enjoy a hybrid way of working in a non-presenteeism culture where you are offered autonomy, support and a great work life balance!
Your new role
Within this role you will support International employees in the various countries (currently 23 countries) at around a headcount of c300. Currently they are supported by a professional employer organisation who act as a HR support provision, you will oversee this support provided. This role will manage recruitment and liaise with local hiring agencies and introduce organisation initiatives into the countries to ensure harmonisation and engagement
- Key areas of responsibility will include; Recruitment, Contract management, Payroll liaison, Onboarding, Employee relations, Performance management, Reward management - merit and bonus
- Introduction of company initiatives - i.e. Engagement, Introduction of policies / rules to ensure compliance and alignment with company policies i.e.. Recruitment, onboarding, payroll, promotions, delegation of authority.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified
- Previous experience of managing multiple international countries
- Experience of working in a fast paced, change oriented organisation
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and take ownership of tasks end to end
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong cultural awareness
What you'll get in return
- Base salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Holidays 20 per annum + 3 Christmas shutdown + 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension 3% EE / 5% ER
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Group income protection insurance
- Flexible working arrangement (Hybrid Policy)
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.