HRBP with a Culture Focus
Oakleaf is proud to be supporting a global blue-chip company in their search for a HR Business Partner, ideally with experience with communications and engagement, to support the Technical and Sustainability function of its business. You will be working with a very technical client group dispersed globally in a part of the business that has a "start-up" feel to it. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in supporting the culture of this part of the business as it grows.
This role is a dual role, combining expertise in employee communications and engagement to enable culture change and transformation across T&S, whilst also owning an HR Business Partnering client group.
Employee communications and engagement
· Partner with the Group Head of T&S to develop a comprehensive people engagement plan across a short and medium term timescale
· Coach and support the T&S HR team in communications and engagement strategy for the delivery of HR programmes across T&S
· Together with the T&S HR PMO, review project engagement plans and provide expert advise to maximise employee engagement
· Partner with the T&S Communications team to develop fit for purpose people content across various engagement channels
· Provide on-going HR partnership to the relevant functions in the development of strategic and tactical plans to support specific identified short term and long-term business goals
· Lead and support HR projects that support the achievement of the discipline's goals in line with organisational strategy
· Supports the implementation of wider business initiatives within client groups
Partnership with HR Centres of Excellence
· Org design - Lead the implementation of organisational development work with client groups in alignment with Group HR strategies and plans maintaining integrity of specified organisation design parameters
· Talent management
o Support effective talent management and action planning within relevant disciplines, including programmes for attracting, retaining and driving mobility of high-quality talent
o Contribute to the development of discipline bench strength for T&S client groups by working to develop Technical Discipline Frameworks, career paths and talent reviews.
o Drive the talent review processes across T&S and coordinate the system output
o Performance Management - ensure performance is managed appropriately across client group on an ongoing basis through the Team+ performance model.
o Resourcing - support the recruitment processes for T&S client groups in conjunction with relevant in-country HR or hosting office teams up to and including Band 4 positions
Employee Relations - work in partnership with global and Group HR to ensure consistent and fair application of ER across geographies