Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this leading logistics business based in South Bristol to recruit an enthusiastic HR Officer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to a developmental HR Manager, this role will be the front door into the People Team and you will deliver first class customer service and support both managers and colleagues with their people related queries.
- Providing first line support on cases such as absence, maternity, disciplinary and grievance, flexible working and probation
- Keeping the People Team pages on intranet site up to date, with engaging and relevant content
- Managing the People Team inbox, identifying "Frequently Asked Questions" and consistent trends
- Working collaboratively with the wider People Team to deliver the administration of all processes, but with particular focus on HR, Benefits and Payroll. There will be a requirement to liaise with the third-party payroll provider to ensure a seamless and joined up delivery of monthly payroll
- Working in collaboration with and supporting the Talent Acquisition and L&D Administrator
- Working with the wider People team on projects and policy development
- Experience in a generalist HR Officer / Coordinator type role
- Strong HR administration skills
- Experience of a 24/7 environment would be advantageous
- Experience working with cloud-based HR systems - "Dayforce" experience would be useful but isn't essential
- A passion for delivering a first class, customer focused HR service and have a desire to continually evolve and develop HR
- A naturally tenacious, resilient and positive approach to your work
- Studying towards your CIPD or at least a willing to start
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
If you are looking for a move into a growing organisation and can demonstrate the capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.