This Spalding based public sector and government organisation have a reputation for delivering excellent HR services to their workforce and are keen for a ER Specialist in this HR Manager role. With excellent public sector benefits including 20% pension they offer flexibility and a great team working culture within HR.
This Public sector and Government organisation are based around the Spalding area with hub offices in Boston also so flexible on the base location for the right HR and ER focused individual. The company have a proactive ER function managing complex cases and working closely together to add value to the internal and external stakeholders. Very passionate about the HR and ER service they offer as the work/life balance and wellbeing of their staff is a Key priority
HR Manager - Employee relations role will be carrying out the following tasks;
- Manage Complex ER Casework
- Take the lead on start to finsih case management the most challenging cases in the ER Team
- Support and lead the ER function within HR
- Train and support members of the ER team on personal and professional development
- Allocate resources across the team
The Successful HR Manager - ER will have a mix of the following experience and characteristics
- CIPD Level 5
- Prior HR Management or supervisory experience
- Enjoys Complex ER case management with a track record of doing so practically
- Have a well being focused approach to your work
- Personable and open character
- Passionate about delivering a great ER service
Excellent flexible working patterns with a generous package including 20% PENSION, retail discounts, gym discount, enhanced leave allowances including grandparents, maternity and paternity leave.