HR Business Partner - International
HR Business Partner (International) - London - Permanent
Your new company
The world's leading music publisher, who are based in the heart of London, are now looking to hire an experienced HR BP to run people operations for an international population.
Your new role
This role provides generalist HR support for Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia as a key Human Resources partner. This role will help execute the people strategy for all people operations based on the business and organisational needs, from end to end. The HRBP is responsible for partnering client groups, through coaching, challenging and supporting, their leaders and their people to enhance the business' culture, employee experience and business success. They will lead and execute on strategic and operational initiatives that push boundaries, align with business objectives and ultimately drive organisational effectiveness.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience in a complex, matrixed global environment required; as well as experience helping global organisations scale
- In depth knowledge and experience with human resources best practices (including talent management, compensation practices, organisational design, employee relations, and performance management)
- Must possess strong executive presence, having good sound judgment, thought leadership and high emotional intelligence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong client-support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation and with a wide range of clients, individually and in groups; demonstrated ability to communicate successfully with people from a variety of background and cultures; proven ability to build trusted partnerships and maintain effective relationships with senior business leaders, managers, and peers
- Strong business acumen, strategic insight; forward thinking and ability to see the big picture, as well as long-term impact and sustainability
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, yet established, business where you will have accountability for people operations globally. Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.