EMEA Payroll Specialist
International Payroll Assistant - £140 DR - 6 month contract - Technology
A leading Technology company is seeking an International Payroll Assistant.
This is the perfect role for someone who has had a taste of international payroll and looking to further grow their expertise in this area.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will be processing the payroll for various EMEA countries and responding to payroll questions and queries in relation to a number of UK & EMEA Payrolls whilst the Payroll Manager works on global payroll project.
The business is also offering 2/3 days working from home and 2/3 days in the office which will be the plan moving forward
* Processing the payroll for a variety of EMEA countries
* Working closely with payroll vendor dealing with any queries
* Processing new starters & leavers through payroll system and updating payroll data through ADP Freedom
* Being aware of any legislative changes across your specific regions
* Assist Payroll Manager on an ad hoc basis with any support needed on global payroll project.
Skills & Experience:
* Must have a wealth of payroll experience and exposure across the UK and EMEA
* Experience dealing directly with payroll vendors
* ADP Freedom experience ideal
- you have strong EMEA/UK payroll & ADP Freedom experience - APPLY NOW !