We have a current opportunity for a Payroll Associate on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Reading Berkshire.
If you are looking to progress your career within payroll and work for a Global based company please send your CV today.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain a portfolio of client payrolls
- An understanding of current PAYE and NIC legislation that affects payroll.
- Ensure all starters, leavers, benefits and allowances information is entered on to the Payroll database and update the relevant spreadsheet to record all entries made
- Calculate leavers pay when leaving mid-month
- Calculation of statutory payments
- Process P45 forms
- Print and sort payslips for distribution
- Run payroll reports
- Ensure monthly salary payment for client payrolls are transferred to the correct accounts in a timely manner
- Upload FPS and EPS reports to HMRC as required
- Completion of return of expenses and benefits forms P11D and P11D(b)
- Good understanding of the payroll software and its functionality
- Respond to client queries regarding payroll in a professional and timely manner
- Deal with HMRC correspondence enquiries
- Maintain an up to date client status schedule
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualification with the CIPP in terms of either a National Payroll Certificate or Year 1 of the Foundation Degree in Payroll Management completed, or equivalent, is highly desirable
- A strong work ethic and willingness to assist other members of the team when required.
- Able to multi-task and to prioritise payroll workload
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
For further information about this position please apply.