Oakleaf are partnered with an established client in the Insurance industry who are looking for an experienced and dynamic Recruiter to join the team on a temporary basis for 6-7 months at an exciting time of change and growth.
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process, providing an excellent service to internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Taking job briefings, consulting with hiring managers to establish needs
- Focus on direct sourcing and candidate pipeline management, leveraging recruiting resources.
- Manage recruitment processes in line with company policy and regulations.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to identify internal talent
- Influence and educate hiring managers on the importance of diversity in the recruitment process
- In-house recruitment experience is essential in Financial/Professional Services
- Comfortable recruiting volumes and juggling multiple deadlines
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to deliver on recruitment requirements
- Proactive and adaptable
Remote working available.