Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for TWO L&D Specialists for a multinational engineering company based in Central London.
The roles have come about purely through growth with another 4-5 of these positions to be recruited further into the year! If you are looking for a business which is growing and will have the opportunity to offer future progression, this role could be for you!
The role itself will be focused on the diagnosis and design side of L&D, working on individual learning solutions aligned to different disciplines within the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review, support and track your portfolio of offerings to ensure learning activities meet their ongoing needs.
- Support the development of learning paths into meaningful frameworks for key disciplines, including mapping new solutions
- Undertake design activity with trainers/course designers both in person and remotely, advising on methodology and assisting with the quality of materials, writing of learning objectives and training plans
- Work collaboratively with trainers to design online programmes using Moodle and Microsoft Teams
- Facilitate the delivery of virtual classroom courses across the regions
- Facilitate the delivery of our internally designed modules, where required, to support the design and development of learning, including Train the Trainer
- Support recharge and manage the funding mechanism for the delivery of global programmes
- Advise on the appropriate method of evaluation to demonstrate skill/knowledge transfer and return on investment
- Engage in evaluation reviews with key stakeholders
- At least 5 years' experience within L&D (emphasis on Diagnosis and Design)
- Full cycle of learning design - diagnosis, design, delivery and evaluation (for face to face, blended and online learning).
- Project Management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Data management and reporting systems
What is on offer for you:
- A competitive base salary (up to £50,000)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Accident insurance and income protection cover
- Global profit share scheme
- Further access to soft benefits of your choice!