Interim Talent Advisor
Ashley Kate are working with a leading healthcare provider on an interim role for experienced Recruitment Advisor/Talent Acquisition Advisor with significant high volume recruitment experience, ideally within health and social care, gained either in house or within an agency. This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover an internal secondment, and candidates must be available to start immediately. The role is based in Derby city centre but the team are currently working from home with occasional office working.
We are looking for a natural team player who can quickly establish credibility and build positive working relationships with their stakeholders. You must be able to work at pace and under pressure managing a high volume of vacancies at all levels. You will have proven experience of sourcing creatively using social media tools and effective low cost sourcing methods and be passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Significant high volume recruitment experience, ideally within health or social care, gained in house or within an agency.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong direct sourcing skills using a range of creative and emerging methods.
- Subject matter expert across the entire recruitment / talent acquisition lifecycle i.e. attaction, selection, assessment and on-boarding.
- Knowledge and experience of direct sourcing methods
- Experience of using a HR or recruitment system, willing to undertake administrative duties
- Proven experience of coaching and upskilling managers on recruitment best practices.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience of managing recruitment and continuous improvement projects.
- Experience of using Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate standard.
If you are interested and able to start a role immediately then please get in touch with Jacqui Wall