Our client, a professional services firm offering efficient employment solutions, is looking for a Resourcing Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working in a result-orientated, quality-controlled environment where being able to work with a high level of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.
- Resourcing all new requirements received, including system searches, resourcing calls, reviewing previous responses to similar types of projects, reviewing bulk email responses and booking associates in for interviews and assessments where appropriate
- Preparing for interviews, ensuring CV’s are available and reviewed interview forms prepared
- Conducting interviews for all roles, including team leaders, project managers, KYC/AML analysts, para-planners and other ad-hoc roles
- Completing interview forms, arranging documents to be scanned and updating the associate database with interview notes
- Marking non-regulated assessments
- Reviewing formatted CV’s prior to submission
- Arranging client interviews, discussing feedback with associates and gaining acceptance of work if offered
- Conducting weekly associate briefing calls in line with processes
- Conducting courtesy calls to associates placed on projects on a regular basis
- Targeting the CV only population of associates on the system to convert them to interviewed, assessed and placed on projects
- Updating relevant internal systems with all required information when dealing with associates as well as ensuring all follow-up actions are completed within 48 hours
- Assisting with answering incoming calls, ensuring excellent customer service is provided
- Ensuring messages are passed on where required, all calls are returned in a timely manner and using the diary system to ensure unsuccessful calls are followed up
- Offering assistance to colleagues where time allows and working as part of the team
- Assisting with workstream assistant tasks where required
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Must have 2+ years office experience
- Must have at least 6 months experience in a recruitment or human resources administration role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with the willingness to provide the highest level of service to internal and external stakeholders
- Confident and professional with a can-do and positive attitude
- Demonstrate a willingness to own and solve problems as they arise, but also can identify issues for referral
- Ability to establish rapport with clients, senior stakeholders and staff at all levels
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.