Compensation and Benefits Advisor
We have a current opportunity for a Compensation and Benefits Advisor on a contract basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Benefits Management of group benefits reporting to the Payroll and Benefits Manager. 12 Month FTC ( London with remote and flexi working opportunity).
Maintain and implement all benefits required under the Company policy.
- Ensure compliance with all pension auto-enrolment regulations.
- Manage Life Insurance and private medical policies
- Manage Group Income Protection scheme
- With the support of the appointed broker, manage the renewal of the existing schemes.
- Record and maintain monthly record of Payroll benefits
- Ensure that the company complies with all tax regulations in respect of benefits
- Organise regular tenders to select brokers, suppliers and tax advisers, where applicable.
- Maintain close working relationship with accounting and payroll teams
- Assist the Payroll Department in processing and administering payroll related tasks as directed by the Payroll & Benefits Manager
- Keep updated on changes in legislation relating to payroll and its processing
Excellent understanding of payroll and benefits legislation
Advanced Excel Skills and Analytical Reporting experience is essential