People Advisor required for a Recruitment Consultancy based in London. Reporting into the Group People Shared Service Partner, you will be the point of contact for key stakeholders to provide solutions across the employee experience.
A focus on quality, compliance, systems, (Sage People) processes and procedures to achieve excellent performance standards are required.
A specialist provider of recruitment services based in London.
As People Advisor for this Recruitment Consultancy based in London, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Support on employee relationship casework, including disciplinary/grievance hearings
- Preparing contracts of employment for signature
- Support recruitment activity
- HR database management
- Take ownership of the absence management procedure
- To review the on-boarding process, ensuring induction is undertaken and relevant policies are understood, agreed and signed by the employee
- To deal with all queries associated with payroll
- Ensuring all new starters and leavers are processed and all information is sent for payroll
- To offer advice on a variety of HR queries
The successful People Advisor for this Recruitment Consultancy based in London will possess the following:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building ability
- Solid organisational and project management skills
- Knowledge of using MS Word and Excel including all functionality across Microsoft Office 365
- Previous knowledge of SAGE People would be beneficial
- Previous Human Recourse knowledge
This People Advisor role is a temporary assignment until December/January for a Recruitment Consultancy based in London.
- The hourly rate is: £16.52
- Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
- Remote based but 1-2 days in the office
- Health benefits including Cash Plan with money back on everyday health-care
- Dress code is relaxed and easy going
- Employee discounts through hundreds of retailers on our internal platform