HR Business Partner (boutique FS business)
A superb and highly desirable HRBP role is now available within a boutique Financial Services business based in Central London. This is a well known brand, a global market leader and a fantastic employer.
The HRBP will look after a client group of circa 140 specialising in the property market (75% of role). This is the busiest and one of the most well respected groups in the business with fantastic leadership and true collaboration across the team. The HRBP will work to support this, partner with senior leadership and contribute to their success. Additionally (25%) the role will also provide generalist HR support to the wider London population.
The role will partner and provide expert HR knowledge and advise across a wide range of HR areas listed below. This would suit an experienced business partner with both depth and breadth of experience who is already at a large, international bank and would like to move into a boutique, high touch, intellectual environment.
The HRBP will have first rate interpersonal and relationship building skills. They will be data savvy and be able to crunch data and turn this into valuable insights for the business. They will have global experience, have worked in a fast paced environment, be a change agent and ideally have been part of business growth/scaling.
Responsibilities (brief list):
This will be a classic HR Business Partner role with a fantastic client group. The role will cover areas across the HR suite including:
- Talent and Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Stakeholder management / partnership
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Employee Relations
- Culture and Engagement
- Metrics and Analytics
- Recruitment and Org Design
- New Hire On-Boarding/Orientation
- Generalist Regional role
- Experienced Human Resources professional who is commercial and possesses an analytical, inquisitive, future-oriented mindset.
- Large, global banking experience with the desire to move to a more boutique business
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Broad HR experience and a strong generalist skill set across the HR space, with an emphasis on talent and compensation planning, is necessary.
- Confident change agent with strong communication skills who is comfortable and effective influencing at all levels.
- Development, maintenance and application of key HR metrics throughout talent management and compensation reviews
- Strategic talent management and/or organizational effectiveness/development
- Compensation planning and partnering with a business during compensation reviews
- Experience in client-facing roles such as field-oriented generalist or HR business partner
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills to partner across multiple stakeholders including Global HRBP, Europe Head of HR, HR COEs and Real Estate Europe leadership
- Strong business and financial acumen, ability to influence inside and outside of HR, high integrity
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, translate business initiatives into clear Human Resources strategies coupled with a process-oriented, forward looking approach
- Ability to effectively communicate Human Resources strategy and rationale
- Global mindset
- Ability to create and reinforce the organization's desired culture