Interim Executive Recruiter / Researcher
Executive Recruiter to take on a project to build capability in developing a diverse talent pipeline at exec level creating a diverse talent pool for forecasted/future roles.
A large, global business with a long-standing reputation.
Offering flexibility and remote working.
In this Interim Exec Recruiter/Researcher role, you will with the Talent team to drive activity within the Exec space that impacts the strength of a high quality & diverse senior talent pipeline.You will be responsible for:- Utilising sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter to build a diverse talent pipeline.
- Review the capabilities and talent required for growth an success over the next 6-12 mths.
- Engage with Exec level talent in the market.
- Providing feedback and insight to the Business that will hep you shape the future approach and thinking around talent.
- Challenge and influence leaders in changing the mindset and behaviours.
- Provide management reporting on diversity & inclusion.
To be considered for this role you will have have proven experience in Resourcing or Recruitment role with proven experience of sourcing and attracting diverse talent.
Agency recruitment experience is a strong preference.
Proven ability to directly source candidates at a senor level.
Ability to build rapport and relationships both externally and internally.
A customer centric approach focused on a 1st class candidate experience.
Up to £340/day
Flexibility/remote working/ No of days per week