My client is looking to appoint a Reward expert to provide them with the leadership and expertise in the area of Total rewards.
It is an incredibly exciting time to be part of the People Team, with new investment in the team and in a new HR Payroll system. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress into a leadership role in the reward space, along with joining an organisation with amazing benefits!
My client is a large UK-wide not-for-profit organisation who offering fantastic benefits. This role can be based in either their London or North Yorkshire office.
My client is looking to appoint a Reward, Recognition and Benefits expert to provide them with the leadership and expertise in the area of Total rewards. This role is a great opportunity for people at Reward Advisor/Analyst level who is looking for a step up in their career.
It is an incredibly exciting time to be part of the People Team, with new investment in the team and in a new HR Payroll system coming in towards the end of 2022. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress into a leadership role in the reward space.
They need someone to drive change in culture and behaviour around their pay and grading approach and someone who is willing to challenge what they do today and how we can do things differently. The role can be based from their London site or our North Yorkshire site (near Leeds/ York). Please note: whilst they are working remotely now, once it is safe to do so, they will be working a more hybrid model with a few days in the office a week to ensure team collaboration and to support mental health.
What you will be doing:
- Partnering with the People Team and the Head of People to implement projects identified as part of our overarching people Strategy.
- Work with Head of people to develop and implement a Reward and Recognition Strategy
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise support restructures, job sizing/ benchmarking scenarios whilst providing ongoing upskilling to our leaders and people team
- Strategising as well as implementing and coordinating the business as usual activities in the reward area.
- Provide expert advice to the leadership and annual remuneration processes ensuring the processes are fair and equitable and in line with the reward strategy
- Establish pay and grading frameworks to support our organisation
- Provide input to trade union relationships to foster effective working relationships and enable appropriate changes to policies
- Support the operation of Reward Committees and annual performance review and bonus allocation processes
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* The successful candidate will have people management experience
* Up to date knowledge of benefits legislation.
* Technically proficient in all aspects of Reward and Recognition including Pensions
* Experience of participating in pay negotiations and in delivering annual Pay remits.
* Experience of delivering projects relating to Reward and Recognition.
* Excellent numeracy skills coupled with a systematic and logical approach
* Business partner approach to Reward
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
* Someone data driven and with experience in producing and presenting data and reporting for a senior audience.
£45,000 - Yorkshire
£48,750 - London
In return they offer a competitive salary and a number of excellent benefits. Their pension scheme is one of the most valuable benefits we offer, as our staff can become members of the Alpha Pension Scheme where the organisation contributes a minimum of 26.6%
Another significant benefit the organisation provides is the provision of a flexible working hours scheme which could allow you to work your hours flexibly over the week and to take up to 5 days flexi leave in a 3 month period. This is on top of 25 days holiday from entry and public and privilege holidays.