HR Administrator, 4 Weeks Temporary Position
Your new company
This company is based on the outskirts of Cirencester, therefore, you must be able to drive. The HR Administrator will be working alongside the HR Coordinator whilst helping out within a busy period. You will be working within a small office of 5 people and will be expected to be in the office, 1 or 2 days a week.
Your new role
This role is available due to a busy period of recruitment and on boarding of new staff, therefore this role will be predominately focused of employee life cycle.
Tasks will include:
- Arranging Interviews
- Helping with talent selection
- Sending out contractors
- Processing starters and leaver
- Maintaining employee database, including holiday, absence and sickness
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally this company would love someone who has vast HR Administration experience and has supported a busy HR team within a peak period, but will look at anyone who has a strong and recent administration background.
You will need to have experience in:
- Working within a busy team, achieving deadlines whilst delivering excellent work
- Excellent attention to detail - it would be terrible to get an employment contract incorrect!
- Proven skills on MS Packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Has worked as a Senior Administrator, HR Administrator, Customer Coordinator recently
- Be available to interview ASAP, in hope of someone starting towards the end of June
- Ability to travel to remote office location
- Have a CAN-DO attitude and deliver work with a positive personality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.