Page Personnel HR are working with a global company within the manufacturing industry. They are recruiting for an HR Advisor to join and support a busy team for a 12 month period covering maternity. This is a generalist role with a strong focus on employee relations. The role is based in Middleton.
Our client are a global company within FMCG. They are recruiting for an HR Advisor to join and support their HR team for a period of 12 months. The role is generalist covering the core areas of HR. The role is based in Middleton.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are assisting with people plans and strategy, coaching line managers on recruitment processes, delivering communications and engagement projects, offering advice on employee relations issues, working closely with L&D to establish development requirements, absence management, occupational health liaison, driving change within the business. The role is based in Middleton.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in a generalist HR role
- CIPD Level 5 desirable not essential
- strong knowledge of employment law
- experience in a fast-paced environment
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- a warm and approachable manner
- meticulous attention to detail
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- committed to the full 12 months
Our client offers a salary c£25-35K depending on experience, on-site parking, fantastic benefits package