HR Advisor (Professional Services)
- A leading global accountancy firm with a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts
- Permanent HR Advisor role, joining an established team - salary up to £48,000 (based on experience)
A leading global accountancy firm with a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts - also massively focused on diversity and inclusion within the business.
Working as a key member of the London HR team, you will support the HR Manager by providing a HR Service for Tax and Risk teams. You will also contribute to the on-going development of the National HR function and HR within the region.
This role will work closely with two other HR Advisors, with each Advisor supported by an HR Assistant. You will focus on proactive HR support and advice for your client groups, including dealing with ER issues as they arise, completion of annual salary reviews, assisting with / managing student recruitment, MI / data analysis and delivering L+D initiatives. Occasional travel to other regional offices will be required.
Candidates must bring the following experience:
- Generalist HR experience in a similar role within Professional Services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong ER - particularly Performance related issues, as well as investigating and conducting disciplinary, grievance and redundancy cases (essential).
- Coaching of Line Managers (eg. lunch and learns) regarding performance management, grievances, disciplinary, absence management, coaching skills, appraisals
- MI / data analysis and reporting
- Furlough and subsequent return to work
- Managing salary reviews and bonus processes
- Graduate recruitment (assisting with)
- Delivering L+D initiatives
- TUPE (desirable)
- Working on mental health initiatives (desirable)
- Opportunity to join this global and wold-leading accountancy firm
- Permanent role
- Salary up to £48,000 (based on experience)
- Central London based with a blend of office / home working
- Massive emphasis and drive towards 'Best Companies to Work For', including a real focus on diversity and inclusion