L&D Associate - Workday
Morgan Philips are working with a large global company who are searching for a L&D Associate who has excellent knowledge of Workday to join them on an interim basis. This role plays a crucial part in the implementation of the new People and Finance system, Workday.
The L&D Associate will be responsible for developing a range of training materials for colleagues to support the adoption of Workday. The role is critical in ensuring training needs are met and that they are supported through the transition to the new system. They will work closely with the project team to coordinate training across the organisation. Duties will include;
- Develop, adapt and/or customise training material to support Workday adoption.
- Work with the People & Transformation team and the wider Workday Project Team to understand both on and off system processes in relation to Workday implementation.
- Lead on the production of appropriate training material for all core HCM modules being implemented for Phase 1, including: Core HCM (e.g. position management, change job), Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation and Recruitment.
- Support the Workday Change Manager in analysing training needs for different persona groups.
- Support in developing and coordinating the training timetable and plan to assist with delivery of training
- Identity with the Workday Change Manager, suitable and equipped colleagues within the project team to deliver training, and identify gaps in the plan
- Schedule courses / face to face (online) training sessions in line with training plan / timetable
- Prepare appropriate introductory material for colleagues delivering training, using existing communication materials
- Track training attendance as per the training plan
- Liaise with Workday Implementation Partners to understand any issues with training attendance / completion within the wider business
- Provide first line Workday training support to the organisation, including answering training queries, escalating to the project team / Workday Change Manager as needed
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar training development role, preferably within a Workday implementation context. You will have sound understanding of the Workday system and associated core HCM modules, good understanding of training needs analysis, awareness of the range of training materials to support building / enhancing of knowledge and should be highly organised, comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritising to manage a busy workload and meet competing deadlines. You will also be solution focused with good problem-solving skills, will be able to communicates information clearly to a range of audiences and translate specialist terms and technical information so that others can understand.