The successful HR advisor will support the HR manager with the delivery of the HR service, by working alongside people managers across the organisation.
My client is a leading faith- based charity based in Central London.
· Under the direction of the HR Manager, act as HR Partner for allocated teams and projects, advising and guiding managers to find business focused people solutions that enable their teams to thrive.
· Providing HR advice and support for formal employee relations issues including (but not restricted to) disciplinary matters, performance management and sickness absence and assisting with investigations where appropriate.
HR Policies and Projects
· Draft specified new policies under the direction of the Director of HR and Safeguarding Director, consulting with stakeholders and developing implementation plans.
· Work with the HR Administrator to review recruitment processes to ensure the encouragement of candidates from diverse backgrounds to match the demography of London.
· Under the direction of either the Director or Manager, leading and/or supporting on ad-hoc projects as identified.
· Supporting the HR Manager and HR Administrator as required with the management of the recruitment and selection campaigns.
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of developments in HR practice and employment law.
· Working with the HR Manager and Administrator as required to ensure that information is provided to the payroll department on a monthly basis in a timely manner for any joiners, leavers and remuneration changes.
· Working with the HR Manager to ensuring good management of all people processes, procedures and systems including HRIS (Croner).
· Undertaking any other duties that are commensurate with the role as required
Ideally you will be CIPD-qualified, and or have experience in working as a HR Advisor.
The successful candidate will also have experience of partnering and advising line managers, providing options and solutions that are people and business focused and which manage risk.
Experience of establishing and implementing HR policies and processes to comply with employment legislation and HR good practice is also essential.
This is an interim role for 3-6 months with an immediate start. The organisation is currently working remotely but will operate a hybrid model by September.
The role is paying £20ph.