HR Admin/Office Manager
This is a chance for a seasoned HR Administrator to join a fresh HR function starting up from scratch. A recently acquired business is in a state of high growth and is building out it's HR capability. This role will be at the heart of this high growth activity and will work closely with the newly appointed HRD, who is and experienced hand, both in HR and in this industry!
You will need to be based near London and prepared to travel to the office based in East London on a 1-2 day a week basis.
· Solid background in HR administration issuing contracts of employment and other documentation
· Knowledge of current legislation relating to work eligibility requirements
· A varied range of skills and strengths from:
. time management, planning, administration and record keeping to
. people-focused skills such as customer service, communication, relationship building and creativity
· Comfortable working with MS Office applications
· Ability to balance competing priorities to ensure that tasks and outcomes are delivered
· Organisational skills and a tenacious personality to get things done and suggest process changes to improve ways of working
· Ability to keep up in a fast paced, dynamic global environment
· Experience in European environments would be advantageous as well as visa applications
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative without close supervision
· Good sense of humour, friendly, fun and a great team player
This is a great opportunity for an established HR Advisor to join an exciting team and support the HR function which is building it's capability from the ground up!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch, I'd love to talk with you and discuss in more detail. Click reply and reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org