Exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join a fast growing FMCG company based in North West London.
You will be the first point of call to team members; making sure that the experience is a positive one. You will need to be pro-active in your approach and have the ability to keep information confidential which is critical in this role.
You will be working for a fast-growing FMCG business based in North West London.
Th key responsibilities of the HR Assistant for this FMCG company based in North West London will be as follows:
- Adding new joiners to ATS System - ActinTime
- Forming joiners records, with new starter forms and heath questionnaires and doing right to work checks
- Assisting the HR Manager and People Lead with any Employee Relations cases
- Issuing contracts and team members handbooks
- Issuing probationary pass or fail letters and updating records accordingly
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations
- Filing and scanning documents to required locations
- Acting as a central point of contact for team member queries and issues
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken - making sure that ActinTime is updated and correct
The successful HR Assistant for this FMCG company based in North West London will possess the following skills and attributes:
- In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous work knowledge as a HR Administrator/Assistant
- Understanding various HR software systems, plus points for ActinTime
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Team player and a positive, can do attitude
- A second languages such as Portuguese, Romanian or Polish would be an advantage
This HR Assistant for a well known FMCG company based in North West London is a permanent opportunity.
- Competitive salary paying between £25,000 - £28,000k
- Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday (Office based with some flexibility)
- 33 days annual leave including bank holiday
- Fun, exciting and engaging working environment