Talent Acquisition Partner - Interim
Talent Acquisition Partner / Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Coordinator / HR Administrator / Recruitment Consultant
Temporary until end of September 2021 - Remote Working role £25.82 per hour / Full time but will consider part time
Your new company
UK Research and Innovation works with people, companies, and partner organisations to find and drive the science, technology, business models, process and commercial innovations that will grow the UK economy - delivering productivity, higher value jobs and exports.
Your new role
This is a temporary position due to a promotion within the current recruitment team. You will be responsible for coordinating the whole recruitment process, from advertisement through to on boarding.
Day to day you will be:
- Writing and advertising jobs on internal and external job boards
- Coordinating interview times and slots with candidates and managers
- Writing job descriptions
- Sending out offer letter and contracts
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a can-do person with the ability to work well under pressure. This is a key role to building and strengthening the organisation and you will be playing an integral part in the employee experience.
- Recent experience with recruitment
- Knowledge of HR/Recruitment processes and administration
- Ability to speak to internal stakeholders and push back not their expectations
- Highly organised and attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.