One of the world’s leading technology companies are looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to join their company on an 11 month temporary basis. As a Senior Technical Sourcer you will be responsible for finding the best talent across the globe. You will be forward thinking and work with urgency to identify and attract top talent, using a multitude of tools and innovative techniques.
- Liaising closely with the business and the recruiting partners to understand job requirements
- Conducting research and using data-driven results to design, scope and implement strategies
- Using innovative and varied sourcing techniques in order to identify potential staff across the globe
- Attracting qualified candidates through a variety of contact methods
- Conducting candidate interviews against the company’s hiring requirements and managing candidate expectations throughout the process
- Identifying trends and potential process improvements to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Acting as a candidate advocate whilst uncovering relevant market trends and leveraging this knowledge to uncover new talent pools
- Must be degree educated
- 2+ years resourcing experience in the technology industry
- Experience resourcing Senior Account Management, Sales, Business Development, Engineering and Software Development roles
- Extensive experience using applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and G Suite
- Passion for development of innovative sourcing techniques
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.